Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Chainlink has traded 4% higher against the dollar. Chainlink has a market cap of $968.56 million and $138.34 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for about $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Kyber Network, COSS and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022634 BTC.
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Mercatox, Huobi, COSS, OKEx, Binance, Gate.io, IDEX and Coinbase. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.