Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Civic token can now be bought for $0.0407 or 0.00000450 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance. In the last seven days, Civic has traded 5.7% lower against the dollar. Civic has a market cap of $27.29 million and $2.86 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Civic’s launch date was June 21st, 2017. Civic’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 670,000,000 tokens. Civic’s official website is www.civic.com. The Reddit community for Civic is /r/civicplatform. Civic’s official Twitter account is @civickey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, GOPAX, Bittrex, Huobi, HitBTC, Kucoin, Liqui, Poloniex, Radar Relay, Gate.io, OKEx, ABCC, Mercatox, Vebitcoin, IDEX, COSS, Livecoin, Kyber Network and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.