Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Contentos token can currently be bought for about $0.0150 or 0.00000166 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Contentos has traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Contentos has a total market cap of $9.97 million and approximately $7.81 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
Contentos is a token. Its launch date was August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 663,139,371 tokens. The official website for Contentos is www.contentos.io. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Contentos’ official message board is medium.com/contentos-io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio.
Contentos Token Trading
Contentos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contentos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contentos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.