CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded 6.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One CrypticCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates and LATOKEN. CrypticCoin has a market capitalization of $561,130.00 and $4,701.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded up 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.81 or 0.00417033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00097541 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00053948 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002802 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000032 BTC.
CRYP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 30th, 2018. CrypticCoin’s total supply is 4,249,990,120 coins and its circulating supply is 2,549,994,072 coins. CrypticCoin’s official website is crypticcoin.io. CrypticCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrypticCoin_io. The Reddit community for CrypticCoin is /r/crypticcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrypticCoin’s official message board is crypticcoin.io/news.
CrypticCoin Coin Trading
CrypticCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrypticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.