Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Cube has a market capitalization of $3.99 million and approximately $291,530.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cube has traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar. One Cube token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, CPDAX, OKEx and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cube Token Profile
Cube’s genesis date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. The official website for Cube is cubeint.io. Cube’s official message board is medium.com/@cubeintel. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel.
Buying and Selling Cube
Cube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, OKEx, IDEX, BitForex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.