CYBR Token (CURRENCY:CYBR) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. CYBR Token has a market capitalization of $322,215.00 and approximately $6,392.00 worth of CYBR Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CYBR Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0086 or 0.00000095 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and OceanEx. During the last seven days, CYBR Token has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043120 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $673.05 or 0.07423519 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015469 BTC.
CYBR Token Profile
CYBR Token (CRYPTO:CYBR) is a token. It launched on September 7th, 2018. CYBR Token’s total supply is 459,722,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,410,463 tokens. CYBR Token’s official website is cybrtoken.io. CYBR Token’s official message board is medium.com/cybrtoken. CYBR Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CYBR Token
CYBR Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and OceanEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CYBR Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CYBR Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CYBR Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CYBR Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CYBR Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.