Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 145.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Datacoin has traded up 199.7% against the US dollar. One Datacoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Datacoin has a total market capitalization of $68,687.00 and $7.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005826 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0922 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00058412 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Datacoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 39,712,849 coins. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info.
Datacoin Coin Trading
Datacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.