Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, FCoin, LATOKEN and BitForex. Dent has a total market cap of $19.36 million and $255,252.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dent has traded up 0.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,175,838,994 tokens. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, LATOKEN, WazirX, Coinrail, Fatbtc, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, HitBTC, Lykke Exchange, Binance, Liquid, Radar Relay, OKEx, CoinBene, IDEX, FCoin, Kucoin and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.