Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, Desire has traded down 25% against the US dollar. Desire has a market capitalization of $9,941.00 and $8,001.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,055.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.02 or 0.02098330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $293.68 or 0.03243310 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00707146 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.20 or 0.00709056 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055979 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37.50 or 0.00414186 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011074 BTC.
Desire (DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,580,856 coins and its circulating supply is 9,980,856 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.