DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded 37.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 10th. One DeVault coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Escodex. During the last week, DeVault has traded up 31.4% against the U.S. dollar. DeVault has a total market capitalization of $27,281.00 and approximately $319.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004749 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
DeVault Coin Profile
DVT is a coin. It was first traded on May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 81,664,275 coins and its circulating supply is 75,142,705 coins. DeVault’s official website is www.devault.cc. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DeVault is medium.com/@devaultcrypto.
DeVault Coin Trading
DeVault can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Escodex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeVault should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeVault using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.