DigitalBits (CURRENCY:XDB) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. One DigitalBits token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0144 or 0.00000159 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, CoinExchange and IDEX. Over the last week, DigitalBits has traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar. DigitalBits has a market cap of $1.79 million and $80,559.00 worth of DigitalBits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00794903 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000701 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000085 BTC.
DigitalBits Token Profile
XDB is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2015. DigitalBits’ total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 123,619,588 tokens. DigitalBits’ official website is www.digitalbits.io. DigitalBits’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DigitalBits is medium.com/digitalbitsorg. The Reddit community for DigitalBits is /r/DigitalBitsOrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DigitalBits Token Trading
DigitalBits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalBits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalBits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalBits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalBits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalBits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.