Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Dragonchain token can now be purchased for about $0.0381 or 0.00000420 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Fatbtc, IDEX and Allcoin. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $9.08 million and approximately $15,827.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00226853 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01490744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122527 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragonchain was first traded on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Allcoin, LATOKEN, Bancor Network, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Gate.io, Tidex, Kucoin, CoinExchange and Fatbtc. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.