Edge (CURRENCY:DADI) traded 10.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Edge has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar. Edge has a total market capitalization of $3.84 million and approximately $6,487.00 worth of Edge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Edge token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0541 or 0.00000597 BTC on exchanges including KuCoin, Gate.io, Ethfinex and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
Edge Token Profile
Edge is a token. Its launch date was February 16th, 2018. Edge’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,057,103 tokens. Edge’s official message board is medium.com/dadi. The Reddit community for Edge is /r/edgenetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Edge is edge.network/en. Edge’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Edge
Edge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, FCoin, HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.