Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Eterbase Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinTiger, LATOKEN and Escodex. Over the last seven days, Eterbase Coin has traded down 16.1% against the U.S. dollar. Eterbase Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.75 million and approximately $194,017.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.93 or 0.07423179 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002461 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048719 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Token Profile
Eterbase Coin is a token. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 981,781,844 tokens. The official website for Eterbase Coin is www.eterbase.com. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Mercatox, DDEX, Escodex, Coinlim, CoinTiger, P2PB2B and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eterbase Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.