Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Ethos token can currently be bought for about $0.0418 or 0.00000461 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Cobinhood, IDEX and CoinExchange. Ethos has a market capitalization of $4.08 million and $517,680.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ethos has traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos launched on June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, AirSwap, Livecoin, Binance, HitBTC, Kyber Network, IDEX, CoinExchange, Bithumb and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.