Eva Cash (CURRENCY:EVC) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. Eva Cash has a total market cap of $5,234.00 and $38.00 worth of Eva Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eva Cash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000064 BTC on exchanges including Altilly, Coinlim and EtherFlyer. Over the last seven days, Eva Cash has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.82 or 0.07430335 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015389 BTC.
Eva Cash Profile
Eva Cash (CRYPTO:EVC) is a token. Its launch date was September 5th, 2017. Eva Cash’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 900,000 tokens. Eva Cash’s official Twitter account is @EventChain_io. The official website for Eva Cash is theevacash.com.
Eva Cash Token Trading
Eva Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer, Altilly and Coinlim. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eva Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eva Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eva Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eva Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eva Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.