Evedo (CURRENCY:EVED) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Evedo has a market capitalization of $40,326.00 and approximately $47,844.00 worth of Evedo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Evedo token can now be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B and BitForex. Over the last week, Evedo has traded 8.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043120 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $673.05 or 0.07423519 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015469 BTC.
Evedo (EVED) is a token. Evedo’s total supply is 17,756,590 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,684,771 tokens. Evedo’s official Twitter account is @evedotoken. The official website for Evedo is www.evedo.co.
Evedo Token Trading
Evedo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Evedo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Evedo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Evedo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Evedo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Evedo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.