FNB Protocol (CURRENCY:FNB) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One FNB Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0138 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX and Allbit. FNB Protocol has a market cap of $8.78 million and approximately $257,291.00 worth of FNB Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, FNB Protocol has traded down 23% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FNB Protocol Token Profile
FNB Protocol’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 636,418,595 tokens. FNB Protocol’s official Twitter account is @fnbprotocol.
FNB Protocol Token Trading
FNB Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Allbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FNB Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FNB Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FNB Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FNB Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FNB Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.