FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 9.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, FOAM has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar. One FOAM token can currently be purchased for about $0.0203 or 0.00000224 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Poloniex. FOAM has a total market cap of $5.81 million and $17,497.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226910 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.21 or 0.01493216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00030710 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122543 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FOAM Token Profile
FOAM’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 286,472,537 tokens. FOAM’s official message board is blog.foam.space. FOAM’s official Twitter account is @foamspace and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FOAM is www.foam.space. The Reddit community for FOAM is /r/foamprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FOAM Token Trading
FOAM can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FOAM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FOAM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.