FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 6.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. FunFair has a market cap of $25.88 million and approximately $924,489.00 worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FunFair token can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, Radar Relay and Gate.io. Over the last week, FunFair has traded 22.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
FunFair was first traded on June 15th, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,548,879,189 tokens. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech.
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Livecoin, Radar Relay, C2CX, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, Gate.io, ABCC, HitBTC, OKEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.