Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Galactrum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges. Galactrum has a total market cap of $29,622.00 and approximately $44.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Galactrum has traded down 27.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00045929 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.50 or 0.00787058 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.85 or 0.00229505 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005656 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00087572 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002658 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
ORE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,443,398 coins and its circulating supply is 4,723,398 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. Galactrum’s official website is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Galactrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.