GAPS (CURRENCY:GAP) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, GAPS has traded up 29.7% against the dollar. GAPS has a total market cap of $79.39 million and approximately $2.05 million worth of GAPS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GAPS token can now be bought for approximately $7.94 or 0.00087477 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045585 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001246 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00077960 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,112.21 or 1.00406112 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001747 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000348 BTC.
GAPS Token Profile
GAPS (CRYPTO:GAP) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 13th, 2016. GAPS’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. GAPS’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin. GAPS’s official message board is medium.com/@gapschain. GAPS’s official website is gapschain.io/main.
GAPS Token Trading
GAPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAPS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GAPS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.