Genaro Network (CURRENCY:GNX) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Genaro Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0111 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinMex, OKEx, BigONE and Allcoin. Genaro Network has a market cap of $2.85 million and approximately $313,356.00 worth of Genaro Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Genaro Network has traded down 8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043209 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $668.46 or 0.07381367 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002536 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0909 or 0.00001004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015390 BTC.
Genaro Network Profile
Genaro Network (CRYPTO:GNX) is a token. It launched on September 28th, 2017. Genaro Network’s total supply is 650,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 255,882,472 tokens. The official website for Genaro Network is genaro.network. The Reddit community for Genaro Network is /r/GenaroNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Genaro Network’s official Twitter account is @GenaroNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Genaro Network’s official message board is medium.com/genaro-network.
Genaro Network Token Trading
Genaro Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, HitBTC, Allcoin, BigONE, CoinMex, OKEx, Huobi, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genaro Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genaro Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Genaro Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genaro Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genaro Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.