Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. One Genesis Vision token can now be purchased for approximately $1.14 or 0.00012619 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Hotbit and Kucoin. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $5.06 million and approximately $960,029.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Genesis Vision Token Profile
Genesis Vision’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Ovis, Kucoin, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Genesis Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Genesis Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.