Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. Golem has a total market capitalization of $47.07 million and $8.18 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Golem has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One Golem token can now be bought for approximately $0.0480 or 0.00000530 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, DragonEX, BitMart and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Golem’s genesis date was November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,050,000 tokens. The official message board for Golem is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golem’s official website is golem.network.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, OOOBTC, WazirX, Bitbns, Gate.io, HitBTC, ABCC, Binance, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, BitMart, OKEx, Bithumb, Vebitcoin, CoinExchange, Huobi, BitBay, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Ethfinex, Coinbe, Tidex, Mercatox, Bittrex, GOPAX, Upbit, Koinex, BigONE, Braziliex, Zebpay, DragonEX, Liqui, Cobinhood and Iquant. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.