Hydro (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Hydro has a total market cap of $6.93 million and approximately $4.22 million worth of Hydro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hydro token can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Upbit, DEx.top and Bittrex. During the last week, Hydro has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
Hydro (HYDRO) is a token. Its launch date was March 15th, 2018. Hydro’s total supply is 11,111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,783,834,956 tokens. Hydro’s official message board is medium.com/@hydrogenapi. The Reddit community for Hydro is /r/ProjectHydro and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hydro’s official Twitter account is @hydrogenapi and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hydro is www.hydrogenplatform.com/hydro.
Hydro Token Trading
Hydro can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, BitMart, DEx.top, Upbit, IDEX, CoinEx, Bittrex, Mercatox, BitForex and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.