Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Impleum has traded 36% higher against the US dollar. One Impleum coin can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Impleum has a total market capitalization of $18,989.00 and $2.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00039659 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00067855 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Impleum Coin Profile
Impleum (CRYPTO:IMPL) is a coin. Impleum’s total supply is 6,165,651 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,746 coins. Impleum’s official Twitter account is @impleum. The official website for Impleum is impleum.com.
Impleum Coin Trading
Impleum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impleum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Impleum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.