Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, Iungo has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. Iungo has a total market capitalization of $84,779.00 and approximately $329.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Iungo token can currently be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
ING is a token. It launched on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Iungo is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.