Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Kin has a market cap of $6.53 million and $493,194.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Kin has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar. One Kin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Stellarport.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin launched on May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. Kin’s official message board is medium.com/kinfoundation. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OTCBTC, Stellarport, YoBit, Allbit, HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bancor Network, Mercatox, COSS, DDEX, Fatbtc and CoinFalcon. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.