Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Komodo has traded up 33.2% against the dollar. One Komodo coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00008798 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, Bittrex and Crex24. Komodo has a market cap of $93.12 million and $6.90 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $37.56 or 0.00414786 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00097968 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00053116 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 33.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 25.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- RedFOX Labs (RFOX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 30.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Komodo Coin Profile
Komodo is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 116,882,193 coins. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official message board is blog.komodoplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Komodo
Komodo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex, Bitbns, Upbit, CoinExchange and BarterDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.