Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 18.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Liquidity Network token can now be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, LATOKEN and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded up 11.4% against the US dollar. Liquidity Network has a total market capitalization of $487,728.00 and $44,952.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network’s genesis date was November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. The official website for Liquidity Network is liquidity.network. Liquidity Network’s official message board is email@example.com.
Liquidity Network Token Trading
Liquidity Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Hotbit, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Liquidity Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.