Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Loki coin can now be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003324 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Loki has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. Loki has a total market cap of $13.22 million and $18,078.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,055.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.02 or 0.02098330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $293.68 or 0.03243310 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00707146 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.20 or 0.00709056 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055979 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.50 or 0.00414186 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011074 BTC.
Loki Coin Profile
Loki (CRYPTO:LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 43,921,967 coins. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loki’s official message board is loki.network/blog. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. The official website for Loki is loki.network.
Buying and Selling Loki
Loki can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loki should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.