Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Maker has traded up 27.3% against the US dollar. One Maker token can currently be bought for $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, DDEX, Ethfinex and BitMart. Maker has a total market cap of $670.39 million and approximately $6.30 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00049138 BTC.
Maker is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maker is makerdao.com. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO.
Maker Token Trading
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OasisDEX, Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Bibox, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, CoinMex, Radar Relay, IDEX, BitMart, OKEx, Gate.io, HitBTC and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.