MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 38.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. MarteXcoin has a total market cap of $293,599.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MarteXcoin has traded 525.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MarteXcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0781 or 0.00000859 BTC on exchanges including Braziliex and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002672 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005656 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003550 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 93.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001013 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001698 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
MarteXcoin (CRYPTO:MXT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. MarteXcoin’s total supply is 3,760,532 coins. MarteXcoin’s official website is martexcoin.org. MarteXcoin’s official Twitter account is @martexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MarteXcoin is martexcoin.org/forum.
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Braziliex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MarteXcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MarteXcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.