#MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last week, #MetaHash has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. One #MetaHash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular exchanges including KuCoin and BitForex. #MetaHash has a total market cap of $4.63 million and $939,317.00 worth of #MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011072 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00226853 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.00 or 0.01490744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030790 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122527 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
#MetaHash’s genesis date was May 29th, 2018. #MetaHash’s total supply is 1,649,490,779 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,348,441 coins. #MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @themetahash. #MetaHash’s official website is metahash.org. #MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash.
Buying and Selling #MetaHash
#MetaHash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and KuCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as #MetaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade #MetaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase #MetaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for #MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for #MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.