NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded up 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One NAGA token can now be bought for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000264 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Upbit and Sistemkoin. NAGA has a market cap of $1.72 million and $569.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, NAGA has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
NAGA Token Profile
NAGA (NGC) is a token. It was first traded on November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,960,165 tokens. NAGA’s official website is www.thenagacoin.com. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NAGA
NAGA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NAGA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.