Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Nano coin can currently be bought for $1.05 or 0.00011532 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, Binance, Mercatox and RightBTC. Over the last seven days, Nano has traded up 22.9% against the dollar. Nano has a total market capitalization of $139.30 million and $5.34 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,064.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.89 or 0.02094761 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $297.01 or 0.03276374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.15 or 0.00707636 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.19 or 0.00708111 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055902 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00417214 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011109 BTC.
Nano (CRYPTO:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Binance, OKEx, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Bitinka, RightBTC, Mercatox, Coindeal, Kucoin, CoinEx and Nanex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.