Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Nectar has traded down 30.6% against the US dollar. One Nectar coin can now be bought for about $0.0721 or 0.00000796 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $51.55, $7.50 and $10.39. Nectar has a total market capitalization of $5.94 million and $1,267.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00045929 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00087572 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00080512 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,110.05 or 1.00601159 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000343 BTC.
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $20.33, $5.60, $51.55, $50.98, $24.43, $18.94, $7.50, $13.77, $24.68, $10.39 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.