NPCoin (CURRENCY:NPC) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, NPCoin has traded down 14.7% against the U.S. dollar. NPCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.96 million and $567.00 worth of NPCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NPCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0408 or 0.00000451 BTC on exchanges including Escodex and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Beldex (BDX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- PLATINCOIN (PLC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00067826 BTC.
- Safex Token (SFT) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- X-CASH (XCASH) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- uPlexa (UPX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
NPCoin Coin Profile
NPCoin (NPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2016. NPCoin’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 72,457,335 coins. NPCoin’s official Twitter account is @
NPCoin Coin Trading
NPCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NPCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NPCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NPCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NPCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NPCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.