Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 9% against the US dollar. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00003514 BTC on major exchanges. Orbitcoin has a market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $110.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00045285 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $71.83 or 0.00792351 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.33 or 0.00246351 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005713 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00087789 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002599 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003547 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Orbitcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.