OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, OST has traded down 9.1% against the dollar. One OST token can currently be purchased for $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, OKEx, Coinsuper and Gate.io. OST has a market cap of $7.70 million and approximately $102,830.00 worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011028 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.49 or 0.00225371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.07 or 0.01485951 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030666 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00122300 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
OST launched on October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 681,403,663 tokens. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OST is ost.com. The official message board for OST is medium.com/OSTdotcom. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken.
OST Token Trading
OST can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, Coinsuper, Gate.io, IDCM, Huobi and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.