Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, Paragon has traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a market capitalization of $578,290.00 and approximately $52.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Paragon token can currently be bought for $0.0260 or 0.00000287 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Tidex, Stocks.Exchange and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,516 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,266,201 tokens. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.