PAYCENT (CURRENCY:PYN) traded down 14.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. PAYCENT has a market capitalization of $67,462.00 and $156,598.00 worth of PAYCENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAYCENT token can now be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, PAYCENT has traded down 26.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PAYCENT’s launch date was September 18th, 2017. PAYCENT’s total supply is 14,689,371 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,364,156 tokens. The official message board for PAYCENT is medium.com/@paycent. The official website for PAYCENT is paycent.com. PAYCENT’s official Twitter account is @PaycentGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PAYCENT Token Trading
PAYCENT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAYCENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAYCENT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PAYCENT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PAYCENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAYCENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.