PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, PayPie has traded up 36.7% against the dollar. One PayPie token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc. PayPie has a market capitalization of $9.43 million and $283.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226910 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.21 or 0.01493216 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00030710 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00122543 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
PayPie was first traded on August 2nd, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie. The official website for PayPie is www.paypie.com.
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.