PCHAIN (CURRENCY:PI) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. PCHAIN has a market capitalization of $2.40 million and approximately $5.34 million worth of PCHAIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PCHAIN has traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PCHAIN token can now be bought for approximately $0.0058 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, DEx.top, Switcheo Network and Bibox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $678.92 or 0.07468927 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015406 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
PI is a token. It was first traded on May 24th, 2018. PCHAIN’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 416,460,569 tokens. PCHAIN’s official message board is medium.com/@PCHAIN. PCHAIN’s official Twitter account is @pchain_org. PCHAIN’s official website is pchain.org.
Buying and Selling PCHAIN
PCHAIN can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Bibox, Hotbit, Switcheo Network, DDEX, IDEX and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PCHAIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PCHAIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PCHAIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PCHAIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PCHAIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.