PDATA (CURRENCY:PDATA) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. PDATA has a market cap of $332,032.00 and approximately $6,135.00 worth of PDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PDATA has traded 42.8% higher against the US dollar. One PDATA token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coineal and Coinbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
PDATA’s total supply is 533,872,007 tokens and its circulating supply is 358,594,602 tokens. PDATA’s official message board is medium.com/pdata-token. The Reddit community for PDATA is /r/PDATA. PDATA’s official website is www.opiria.io. PDATA’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PDATA Token Trading
PDATA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbit and Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PDATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PDATA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PDATA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.