Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $205,396.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00045616 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.05 or 0.00794704 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00240551 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005642 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00088123 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002612 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003569 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Phoenixcoin (PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.