PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $26,153.00 and $1.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for about $0.0121 or 0.00000133 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
XPTX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.