ProChain (CURRENCY:PRA) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. One ProChain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0415 or 0.00000456 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Bibox, OKEx and Bit-Z. ProChain has a market capitalization of $2.06 million and approximately $196,077.00 worth of ProChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ProChain has traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
ProChain Token Profile
ProChain (CRYPTO:PRA) is a token. Its launch date was December 4th, 2017. ProChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,562,749 tokens. The official message board for ProChain is weibo.com/prochain. The official website for ProChain is chain.pro. ProChain’s official Twitter account is @prochaintech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ProChain Token Trading
ProChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, FCoin, OKEx and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ProChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ProChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.