PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, PumaPay has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. One PumaPay token can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. PumaPay has a total market capitalization of $5.66 million and $192,179.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
PumaPay Token Profile
PumaPay (CRYPTO:PMA) is a token. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, HitBTC, IDEX, Coinall, Upbit and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.